„By developing and introducing comprehensive supplier management and category management, we have shown that purchasing can make a sustainable contribution to the financial services sector.“
Born in the German city of Vechta in 1989, Sarah graduated in business management, a dual study programme, from the Wirtschaftsakademie Schleswig-Holstein, while at the same time training to be an office administrator at a travel agency. After further SAP training, Sarah completed a Master's degree in Business Management at the Hochschule Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences, where she specialised in purchasing, logistics and controlling.
She did an internship at Deutsche Postbank AG in Bonn, where as part of her Master's degree she developed a strategy for the procurement of business consulting. She joined STÖHR FAKTOR as a Consultant in April 2015.
Her core consultancy interests are:
- Strategic category, supplier and client management
- Purchasing control and reporting
- Project management
Her reference projects are:
- Introduction of category management
- Implementation of supplier management
- Vendor Master Administration
- Introduction of a purchasing control tool
- Optimization of the IT service management process
For more than 15 years, Sarah has been a member of an acrobatic group. In her spare time, she enjoys yoga, going to the gym and loves to travel around the world.