The state-certified accountant born in Münsterland lives in Erkrath with her family. During her career, she has gained extensive experience in the analysis of business processes, process optimisation and the digitalisation of accounting processes.
After successfully working as an accountant for various medium-sized companies and the insolvency proceedings of Nigura, Düsseldorf, she is now commercial director of Aestimator Consulting GmbH. Since 2018 Nicola Wolfram supports STÖHR FAKTOR on selected consulting projects in the field of accounting.
Her core consultancy interests are:
- Analysis and digitalisation of business processes
- Development and implementation of accounting rules
- Implementation of new accounting requirements
- Support with selection of customer and accounting systems
- Implementation and process optimisation of new accounting systems
- Organisational integration of new systems into the user’s workflow
- Master data and contract data
- Scheduling and rollback strategies
- General data protection regulation
Her reference projects are:
- Analysis of business processes and process optimisation
- Electronic invoice processing and approval
Nicola Wolfram spends her free time primarily with her family and the "handball sport" of her two sons. She is also active in sports herself. She took part in the triathlon in Düsseldorf several times and ran the marathon in Vancouver (Canada) in 2011.