Have you ever wondered:
Are my processes defined, documented and put into practice?
Do I have transparency about my current process landscape?
Are my processes efficiently designed?
Where is the potential for optimization in my processes?
Is there a high degree of standardization and digitization of my processes?
What does my digitization roadmap look like?
Are you ready to start your digital transformation? Together we achieve your next digital level!
In combination with our procedural and professional consulting expertise, we develop smooth process flows, your digital progress and the decrease of your operating costs. In doing so, we make use of various methods and tools. You can choose from three standard service packages, depending on your needs!
Basic: Process Optimization
- Creation of transparency about process flows, responsibilities, interfaces and more
- Design and modelling of processes for a uniform process flow
- Generation of a process overview (process map)
- Documentation of the process sequences
- Creation of manuals for communication and anchoring in the department, division or organization
Advanced: Process Digitization
- Analysis of the actual processes
- Identification of pain points and definition of solution approaches
- Development of a target process
- Examination of providers for customized technological support and selection of a tool solution
- Implementation of the tool solution in accordance with the specialist concept, including migration of the defined database and the creation of test cases
- Preparation and support for the Go Live
Expert: Process Automation
- Analysis of complex real process sequences with regard to process steps, duration, resource commitment and used infrastructure
- Detection of inefficiencies such as error and reject rates
- Identification and tracking of measures to eliminate inefficiencies
- Data-based visualization of the process landscape and KPIs in real time
- Introduction of process automation or expansion of the automation level for consistent process efficiency and quality as well as relief of employees from time-consuming routine tasks