Here you ever wondered:
Are my cost structures transparent?
Do I know my cost drivers?
Where is there still room for improvement in my cost structures?
Where is there potential for cost optimization?
We evaluate your cost management and help you to create transparency with regards to your cost structures and cost drivers. We help you to identify and leverage your optimization potential.
Personnel and Material Cost Analysis
- Identification of cost drivers
- Identification of dependencies
- Transparency in cost structures
Cost Comparison Analysis
- Evaluation of existing cost structures using comparative values
- Analysis of differences
- Identification of improvement potential
- Establishing fixed costs
- Identification of fixed costs to be varied
- Expansion of potentials to make costs variable
- Development of outsourcing models
Cost Controlling and Management
- Creation of regular procedures and processes for the target/actual costs comparisons
- Uncovering discrepancies in the interest of cost transparency
- Identification of cost optimization potential