„As a procurement expert and interim manager, I advise companies on how to development a powerful purchasing function and implement initiatives for continuous further development together with the responsible persons on the client side.“
Born in 1982 and a graduate in business administration, he began his career at Billfinger in 2006. His sound practical experience is further based on various positions in the purchasing department of various industries and companies - both in complex corporate structures and in the medium-sized business environment. In 2016, Christian Dickau became self-employed as a procurement expert and founded cdi consulting company.
In addition to his consulting activities, he imparts his know-how in training courses to employees in the purchasing sector of well-known companies and he regularly gives lectures on strategic procurement management as a guest lecturer. Christian Dickau supports STÖHR FAKTOR in purchasing projects since 2019, whereby the cooperation is based on mutual appreciation.
His core consultancy interests are:
- Governance in the purchasing sector (strategy, organisation, processes and controlling)
- Strategic procurement management (product group management and supplier management)
- Functional audits in purchasing and further development initiatives (continuous improvement processes)
- Due dilligence & post-merger integration in purchasing
- Digitisation & eSolutions for purchasing tasks and processes
His reference projects are:
- Determination of the maturity level of purchasing organisations incl. definition and implementation of specific development measures
- Due diligence with final risk assessment of a globally operating company
- Post-merger integration on the purchasing side of a real estate management provider
In his leisure time Christian Dickau loves to spend time with his wife and two daughters in the nature or to ride his racing bike.