STÖHR FAKTOR corporate consultancy.
Throughout his many years' of working with financial service providers, company founder Patrick Stöhr noticed a significant discrepancy. In the vast majority of companies, purchasing has long played a strategic role, benefitting from efficient structures of management and administration. In these companies, the networking of purchasing with cost and invoice management helps to create value. But when it comes to financial service providers, and service providers in general, purchasing strategy often lags a long way behind.
At STÖHR FAKTOR we focus on several consultancy fields:
- Emphasising and realising optimisation potential in the area of purchasing management
- Cost management consultancy and support
- Administration, workflow, electronic invoice management and digital document management for accounting
Thus, we view purchasing as a comprehensive process within the client's organisational structures.
The principles of our approach
Our consultancy services aim to ensure that purchasing and cost management, as well as structures and workflows in the field of accounting, make a sustainable contribution to the creation of value in the company.
For us, sustainable solutions that are either bespoke developments or derived from tried-and-tested methods stand front and centre of every project.
Depending on the brief, these could include:
- Systematic capture and preparation of the current situation
- Taking account of contexts and specific framework conditions
- Analysis and assessment in light of agreed project aims and content
- Preparation of project organisation and project structure planning
- Project communication and documentation
- Support for the implementation phase